Hej och välkomna till MayaLee Photography!

Fashion Show

I was invited to a fashion show yesterday. I did a presentation of my self and my company MayaLee Photography. Lena from Nära & Kära (it means Near & Dear in English) with whom I share premises with, showed children’s clothes from her shop.

The women’s clothes was from Modell Madeleine who has a shop on the same street as Lena have her children’s shop and I have my little photo studio. During the fashion show a team from Nina Prenker showed a hair cut and styling and Erika from UNIQ did a make up. The beautiful jewelry shown on the models was from VÅGA.

After the show a few of the companies showed their products and had special offers just for the evening. The women next to my stand sold the most amazing chocolate! If you are in Eskilstuna you must visit BlomsterPralinen, they have so many tasty things in their shop!

Thanks Ann from Modell Madeleine for inviting me!








[© MayaLee Photography]

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...